Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

Betrayal is the Ugliest Trait.

For the past couple of days, things have been rough, to say the least.  Sunday afternoon, after my shift, the owner came down and "let me go."

Since then he has threatened me with a lawyer, demand I not contact customers, employees, or the business.   I went from giving 3 years of my life to this business, working to help build it up, the clientele, to being disposed of like I'm nothing.

People that I thought were friends, ended up betraying me.

The trust issues I already had, amplified thanks to that situation.

It made me question everything, from current friendships previous to this position, to even my relationship with my boyfriend.  It's put so much doubt in not only my abilities but my worth.

This pulled me into a depression, screwed with my eating, and had serious heart palpitations. 

Move to today, over 1 week since I was "let go."  I have cleared out numbers, accounts, practically everything associated with "that business," found a new job that actually fits my needs and lets me focus on grooming and my babies instead of numbers.

Life does that, throw you these curve balls just to see what you can do with them.   It's my time to truly shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment