Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

It's Been Six Years.

This blog still exists, honestly, never remembered it.  While falling into the pit of endless searching through the internet, I found a lost twitter account and tied to that account was this blog.
A blog that was forgotten.
The Restless Archer is the most perfect description of myself and yet, lost amongst myself.

Six years later and not much has changed but at the same time, a lot has changed.  I finally quit the corporate job that I was stuck at for almost 10 years but still grooming.  Have not finished college but working on going back.  No longer single and found someone who truly completes me. 

I keep talking about wanting to change my life, yet I never manage to follow through.  That has been the story of my current life.  From childhood to adulthood.  I do not complete anything.

One thing I have completed, however, was the Seattle Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon.  I need to remind myself of that.  When I want to beat myself up, I have the potential to follow through with something, I have proven that to myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment